Traveling Mercy Prayer


Traveling Mercy Prayer. “lord travel with me on this journey. Journey mercies prayer when travelling to the village.

Traveling Mercies prayer collage on wood 6.5 x 7 by JodeneShaw, 30.00
Traveling Mercies prayer collage on wood 6.5 x 7 by JodeneShaw, 30.00 from www.pinterest.com

Please cover each one of us with the blood of your son, jesus. Lord, i destroy every plan of the powers of darkness in high places to truncate my life during this journey in jesus’ name. “lord travel with me on this journey.

As You Set Out This Morning, The Lord Will Fight For You And All Those Who Are Against This Travelling Will Be Scattered.


“the safest place in the world is. Besides, in front and behind you encircle my life, for i am yours, and you are mine.”. Dear father, thank you that you promise to be with me always.

“Lord I Go With You, I Am Safe With You.


This page has a number of comforting prayers for those about travel, whether this be across oceans wide, through the skies by plane or even for just a short road trip. See more ideas about prayers, safe travels prayer, prayer for travel. Be merciful to me while i’m away.

Orthodox Christian Prayer + „Be Mindful, O Lord, Of Those Who Travel By Land, By Sea, And By Air;


Your journey is safe, dear. Holy spirit, take out the vehicle i am traveling with for guaranteed safety in the mighty name of jesus. More so, i believe that you are the creator and maker of all things.

Father Show Me Mercy As I Take This Journey, In The Name Of Jesus.


He rescued me because he delighted in me. Gracious god, we love and thank you for granting us a safe trip. Please cover each one of us with the blood of your son, jesus.

There Is An Uplifting Prayer For Traveling Grace (Grace And Peace Enfold You), A Short Prayer For Traveling Mercies, And An Inspiring Prayer Message For A Safe Trip.


Be with me from the time i step out the front door and until i return. My prayer is that i would know your traveling grace deep in my heart today. Calm me and cover me with your blood.”.


0 comments